In an increasingly competitive job market and an even tougher economy, it’s important to step up your game in the workplace. Just take a moment to think about your job situation. Do you . . .
- feel threatened to be fired on a regular basis?
- work in a toxic environment ripe with uncertainty?
- wonder why you haven’t received a follow-up call to your job interviews?
- think school may not have prepared you with the life skills to find and keep a desirable job?
- want to regain a sense of confidence in the workplace?
Then this book is for you. Whether you’re looking for a new job or trying to hold on to your existing job in uncertain times, this book explains in no-nonsense terms how to rise to any occasion. Written by a man with thirty-seven years of sales experience—and who recently retired number one, out of nearly four hundred fifty, in sales ranking in the country—this experiential book from the front lines is sure to offer valuable employability skills across all platforms, all types of industries, all pay levels, and all ages. Mike has lived what he is writing about and gives you many real-life examples of what he did on a daily basis to keep his job. He includes a checklist for each step along the way to ensure you become a top indispensable employee after reading this book.
Do you have what it takes to get ahead and stay ahead? Learn how to stand out in a competitive market, keep your job, and bulletproof your career. Start today!